Saturday, July 7, 2012

Writers Block


i used to be afraid to write
in fear you would read my thoughts 
demanding explanation 
seeking answers to questions i can't answer anymore
but i realized that 
following that fear only paralyses my talents
constricts my need for expression 
punches holes in my soul 
and i refuse to be that helpless
at your hands,
never again
so keep on reading
love me till you hate me until you love me again
remain my loyal, standing ovation, number 1 fan
even if there is only one of you
my potential exceeds your demands
and
until you hold lit candles in your hands
in my remembrance
i will... nay i must 
dance as if no one is looking
sing as if you can't hear my off pitch tendencies
and write whatever the f*ck is inside of me
until my dying day.

-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment