Thursday, August 15, 2013

Queen's Gambit

for the honor of this pleasure
I absolve myself the necessity.of reciprocity
my only goal is to engulf you
mind, body, and soul
all my time would be about you
learning what and how you like it
give it to you till you love it
till you dope lean like an addict
and then some more
simce there's no need for me to rush
i let my imaginatiom relish in the details
beginning with your mind
i'd whisper revisions of Pablo Naruda lines
talkin' bout
i wanna do with you what
nature does to cherry trees in the spring time
nourish your roots and
bring you to blossom
i think its awesome
how you let me take control
it cool if  you need to take a moment
breathe
and let go
of any expectations
while you're at it
be sure to clear your schedule
i'm an all nighter
so this may take some time
like poetry flows without rhymes
you may get a little lost
or exhausted.
and i won't lie
i want your body
every last drop
i want to drink you in like
a bottle of well aged kiante
slowly inhale the aroma
of your honey suckle skin
take small sips of your essence
from clavical to navel and back again
while swirling your nipples playfully
i'd caress the stresses from your back
so you know that you're safe to be free with me
i need you to be fully relaxed for the optimum pleasure possible
i'm not quite sure its possible to mentally prepare someone
as lovely as you for what is yet to come.
but i will try moving on
once your stress is gone
letting my hand glide down past ass & thighs to knees
i am a blind woman
using the goosebumps as a manual
on your body to read
exactly how to please you
they tell my mouth to proceed down your torso
the only decision to to make
is whether to lick a path of love poems in invisible ink
unseen to the eye
forever etch on your soul
of if you'd prefer to be bitten
a trail of evidence for the world to know
you've found your golden ticket
this isnt a decision that pick
and so I
ocxupy the wait time exploring the curvature of thighs and clalfs
build your anticipation higher then the peaks of Mt. Everest
until you beg for it
make you scream for it
grab hold of my head and
serve yourself up to me
a dish of royalty
i gladly bow my head to the queen
place a kiss of passion
long and deep
a whore in church
i remain on my knees
paying homage, asking for entry
call me alice
lost in a wonderland,
you the lock
my tongue the key
giggling, stirring
shaking
until i unlock your mystery.

;-) i hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this. <3

<3 & Art,


www.artlovesher.wordpress.com
www.jsanssayz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment