Thursday, January 31, 2013

Re: Naturally a Disaster

Naturally
This could be disasterous
Mixing fire with air
Is just asking for a massacre
Or it may be a masterpiece
Its all in perspective
What you choose to see
Like others look at my harmony as crazy
As if to be daring,
consistantly sharing the hidden pieces of me
is a definitive indication of my insanity.
Not her, she gets it.
Sees it as fulfilling the destiny
I was born into.
Perspective
Glass half full vs half empty
I wonder how many,
times she has given the same excuse in order to not be loved.
I wonder if i ran with arms wide open through her celestial rains to the eye of brewing storms
If she let me keep her safe from harm.
See my storm chasing as fearlessness in the face of resistance
I steadily keep the course charted by love
Direct from my spirit to hers,
i hope she knows my bag is always packed
in case of emergency all she need do is break the glass.
I will stand watch in day
and at night, keep vigil for her safe return to herself.
She says she is a disaster
So naturally this mixing of fire and air may be disasterous
Or maybe once perspective shifts it could just be a masterpiece
All depends on what you choose to see

No comments:

Post a Comment